true that shit
- a man can be femme if he damn well wants, regardless of his dsab
- a woman can be butch if she damn well wants, regardless of her dsab
- nonbinary folks can be as butch or femme as they damn well want, regardless of their dsab
Any person can:
- be butch
- be femme
- be androgynous
- participate in drag
- present in ways that are deemed “acceptable” for their gender by cissexist fucks
- present in ways that are deemed “unacceptable” for their gender by cissexist fucks
- define the words that are appropriate for their own body (some clits are six inches long, some cocks are just a couple centimeters long if that - deal with it)
- change any part of their own body however the fuck they want as often as they want (minus culturally appropriative shit or outright oppressive shit - appropriative body mods and racist tattoos aren’t okay no matter who you are)
- have whatever fucking gender(s) they want (or no gender at all)
- define their gender and presentation in whatever way they want
- consensually fuck people with whatever gender(s) they want as long (or not fuck anyone at all)
- define their sexuality (or lack thereof) however the fuck they want, even if there are occasionally or frequently exceptions to their identified preference
- have an identity that is as fluid or static as they like
- disclose or withhold their gender or sexual identity and history as they see fit
- disclose or withhold information about their body and its history as they see fit as long (as long as withholding that information isn’t a direct physical harm to others)
- decide for themselves whether or not their gender and sexuality is inherent or “born that way”
- do any or all of these things at any time, for any reason, regardless of dsab
Why is this so fucking hard? I’m done with binarist, homophobic Trans 101 bullshit that completely misses the mark and just reinforces cissexism.
Fuck your identity policing, fuck your binaries, fuck your bullshit anatomy diagrams trying to tell me the cis-correct words for my own fucking body.
I define my own reality. I define my own body. I define my own identity. Fuck any motherfucker who tries getting in my way of that ever again.
idk what dsab is (maybe someone could explain to me?) but this is an AWESOME post.
Sasha Grey <3
Dorian Solot, I Love Female Orgasm: An Extraordinary Orgasm Guide. (via feministhistorian)
women, feel free to touch yourselves. that is all.
After two recent controversies involving former adult stars and school kids, pornstar Aurora Snow issues a polemic about equating work in porn with bad morals.
Pornstars are people too, everybody.
That does not make me a bad person. That does not make me a bad friend. That does not make me understand history any less. Masturbating and having sex does not take away from my time with friends, time studying, time working, etc. Masturbating and having sex has not turned me into a shallow mean person who only cares about dictating peoples lives. Masturbating and having sex have helped me explore my sexuality and be comfortable with my sexuality. Masturbating and having sex have helped me discover what I like sexuality and what doesn’t do anything for me sexually. Masturbating has helped me understand my body more and able to “read” my body better. Sex and masturbation have been some of the best stress relievers when the semester got way to stressful. Masturbating and having sex has only helped make my life better. While masturbation and sex has made my life more fulfilling, I am more than just what I do sexually. I am a historian. I am a student, daughter, friend, sister, co-worker, and feminist. I like to study history, read, hang out with friends, spend hours in archives looking at primary documents, learning cool facts about the world, watching way to much tv, hanging out at my schools women’s center, helping people, and doing nothing on a Saturday but sleep.
My worth is not lying between my legs. I am more than what I do with my cunt. While I think my cunt is pretty damn awesome, I am more than just a fucking vagina. I am sick and tired of people telling me and other people that we are bad people for what we do with our fucking genitalia. I am sick and tired of cis straight men getting to do whatever the fuck they want sexually while everyone else is degraded for their sexuality, told their sexuality is not real, told their sexuality is wrong, and told their sexuality makes them gross/disgusting. So fuck you all you slut-shamers who think they are better than everyone else.
This is kind of important.
PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PEOPLE.
Oh, that’s right, because if women’s breasts aren’t being boner-inducing or criticized for being imperfect, then they’re not worth knowing about. After all, parading around in your masculinity is much more worthy a cause compared to sustaining a life.
Dylan Moran (via stereomore)
I appreciate the beauty of the ball sack.